RIIZE'S "One Kiss" + "9 Days" MV Review

Teaser image from Kpop boy group Riize song "Love 119" where the members from left to right: Sohee, Sungchan, Wonbin, Shotaro, Eunseok and Anton are sitting in a train seat
-The picture above is from "Love 119"- Photo Source: SM Ent.
 


After pre-releasing "Impossible" (Review) on April 18, now Riize has pre-released two more MV's for the songs from their upcoming first mini-album Riizing. The -other- previous songs by Riize are "Memories" (Pre-Debut), "Get A Guitar" (Review), "Talk Saxy" (Review) and "Love 119" (Review).
 
Disclaimer: These reviews are going to be short and as the videos aren't "real" music videos but remind me more of fan videos, I will not rate the MV Quality, Choreography and Style (I found both videos super adorable, though)

"One Kiss" Review


"One Kiss" gives real nostalgic vibes, and it reminds me a lot of old-school boy groups. I found the song to be very charming. My favorite part was the bridge sung by Wonbin, Sohee, and Sungchan at 2:27.
The MV is really cute and it consists of the Riize members having fun on camera in Lisbon, Portugal, where they went to film the MV of "Impossible".


"9 Days" Review


"9 Days" follows the same nostalgic theme or vibes as "One Kiss", but "9 Days" is more up-tempo. I really liked the verses of this song, but I didn't like the part of the chorus that goes like "9 Days whole days..." very much. I think that the mixing is a little odd in there, but the rest of the chorus sounds nice.
This MV is also very cute. It shows the Riize members practicing, dancing on the stage of the MMA, and later receiving an award on the same stage. It also shows behind-the-scene shoots of a photoshoot for the teasers of the "Impossible" MV, footage from their concerts, the guys having fun in a video call meeting, and more.


Rating 

"One Kiss" Song Quality - 10/10

"9 Days" Song Quality - 9/10   






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Kdrama of the Year? Moving (2023) - KDrama Review

My Top 5 Girls' Generation (SNSD) Kdramas - 5 Short Kdrama Reviews

My Favorite KDrama of All Time - The Moon Embracing the Sun (2012) Review